A dashboard is an assortment of a few perspectives, letting you look at an assortment of data all the while. For instance, on the off chance that you have a bunch of perspectives that you survey each day, you can make a dashboard that shows all the perspectives without a moment’s delay, instead of explore to isolate worksheets.
Like worksheets, you access dashboards from tabs at the lower part of an exercise manual. Data in sheets and dashboards is associated; when you adjust a sheet, any dashboards containing it change, and the other way around. The two sheets and dashboards update with the most recent accessible data from the data source.
Different articles in this part
- Best Practices for Effective Dashboards
- Make a Dashboard
- Dashboard Starters for Cloud-based Data
- Size and Lay Out Your Dashboard
- Make Dashboard Layouts for Different Devices
- Fabricate Accessible Dashboards
- Oversee Sheets in Dashboards and Stories
- Use Dashboard Extensions